Now Offering Approved In-House Training Programs
There is an exemption offered by the state of Massachusetts if you operate hoisting machinery on company property only. This exemption would allow you to offer In-House training to employees, allowing them to operate the same machinery on company property ONLY.
Creating information for this type of training program and getting it approved is tedious and difficult, however, when you partner with Ma Hoisting License / Educated Operator we handle everything with our pre-approved program.
In-Service Courses Offered:
- 1A - Lattice Boom cranes
- 1B - Telescoping Boom w/cables cranes
- 1C - Telescoping Booms w/o cables cranes
- 1D - General industrial warehouse Fork Lift
- 2A - Excavators
- 2B - Front end loaders/backhoes
- 2C - Front end loaders/unloaders
- 3A - Air or Electric Powered
- 4C - Pipeline Side Booms
Benefits of In-Service Training Program:
- Program and curriculum is approved by Massachusetts state DPS
- No DOT Medical Card or Continuing Education required
- Less expensive, quicker and easier than getting MA Hoisting License
- Curriculum can be taken online or purchased with training on use and support.
- Employees can complete the course at their pace, at their place
- Fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer support
- Current, updated curriculum - Online or Purchase Options
- Access to administrator information for easy viewing of employees' progress and certificates
- Printable license upon completion of the course
- All required paperwork is submitted to the state
Cost is based on company size and choice of purchase or online use. For more information contact Rick at 508-212-4735.